As technologies have advanced in dental care in recent years, one of the very best products to emerge is none other than invisible braces. At Westminster Dental Care, we offer the very best invisible braces near Westminster because we feature ClearCorrect. This discreet, clear aligner system is made for both teens and adults and allows for your teeth to be corrected, without any of the difficult aspects of wearing wires and brackets.
What Are ClearCorrect Clear Aligners?
ClearCorrect is a great method to discreetly straighten teeth. These aligners are specifically molded to your teeth and are nearly invisible to the naked eye. These are preferred over traditional forms of orthodontics in that they don't require any dietary restrictions or obstructions to brushing and flossing. This is a great method to use if you are trying to straighten your teeth. In fact, you can experience results in less than 6 months!
Benefits of ClearCorrect Invisible Braces
- Clear aligners. ClearCorrect's aligners are custom-designed to look like you are wearing nothing but your natural smile!
- Easy maintenance. Removable for simple cleaning and oral care.
- No dietary restrictions. Enjoy all your favorite foods.
- Rapid treatment. Many patients complete their ClearCorrect braces treatment in 1 year or less.
- Increased comfort. ClearCorrect invisible braces can be more comfortable than wearing traditional braces.
How Do ClearCorrect Braces Work?
When you decide to move forward with ClearCorrect, your dentist will take a mold of your teeth. This mold will show the shape of your teeth, making it possible for the ClearCorrect aligners to be made.
Once your aligners are made, you will come back in for your follow-up appointment where your aligners will be fitted to your teeth. Dr. McKnight will then provide you with instructions on how long you should wear your aligners each day, as well as how to properly care for them.
Are Invisible Braces Right For Me?
Whether you have already been treated by an orthodontist years ago or this is your first time straightening your teeth, ClearCorrect is likely an excellent choice for you. The system is designed to treat a wide range of conditions including:
- Gap teeth
- Crowded teeth
- Open Bites
- Turned teeth
- and more!
How Much Does ClearCorrect Cost?
Your total ClearCorrect cost will depend on the following:
- The length of your treatment plan
- If any preliminary treatments are required
- If any post-orthodontic treatment is required
If you are uninsured, join our Annual Benefits Plan, a dental discount membership designed to help you save up to 30% on your orthodontic treatment costs. If you need extra help affording your treatment, we accept no-interest and low-interest financing plans through CareCredit® and Scratchpay!